Wednesday, March 31, 2010

South Carolina Snowfall

On February 12th after the entire nation had experienced snow (except for us) we finally had our turn! Not much but it was snow none the less and in Low Country of SC that's almost unheard of.
The Bear had been dying to make a snowman since all of our friends and family had snow at Christmas!
I noticed the snow falling about 8:30 in the evening. Daddy had just finishing getting the Bear settled down and in bed when i bounded through the bedroom door insisting she pull on sweatpants and a sweater over her nightgown and grab her coat and gloves! Dodging the daggers flying at me from my husband’s eyes I raced off to bundle myself up and go make a snowman!!
She stayed up late but we had a blast collecting all the snow on the grass to make our two foot snowman...isn't he cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment